About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Again I'm gonna ruin another song by translating it to English,it's just too pretty and I wanna share it!
Caution : Post might be too emotional,actually the whole blog might be too emotional these couple of days,warnings of tears floods and too many Axel Fernando music!

Como la luna sin sol,                                               
como la música sin el silencio,                                
como los sueños sin amor,                                       
como querer caminar sin suelo.                                
Siento que nada soy,                                             
nada, nada sin vos...                                                

Si pudiera entregarte mi amor,                                 
si pudiera ser parte de tu cielo,                                
si pudieras confiar, vencer el miedo,                        
si pudiera llevarte a volar.                                         

Si pudiera entregarte mi amor,                                 
si pudiera curarte las heridas,                                   
si pudieras sentir que a pesar de los dos,                 
ya soy parte de tu vida.                                           
Siento que nada soy.  Letra de Si pudiera - Axel - Sitio de letras.com                                            

Como el placer sin dolor,                                      
como la luz sin la oscuridad,                                   
como forzar el amor,                                              
como la risa sin lágrimas

                                        
Like the moon without a sun  
Like music without silence 
Like dreams without love
Like wanting to walk without a ground  

I feel like I'm nothing 
Nothing,nothing without you!

If only I could give you my love
If I could be a part of your heaven 
If I could have the trust,If I could overcome the fear 
If I could take you to fly 

If only I could give you my love  
If I could cure your wounds  
If you could only feel that despite both
I'm still a part of your life

I feel like I'm nothing 

Like pleasure without pain 
Like light without darkness
Like forcing love 
Like laughter without tears 

I feel like I'm nothing 
Nothing,nothing without you!
 

4 comments:

w7l said...

i liked the music.

Rain said...

Glad you did :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

I ddnt like the music :PPP
bas l kalemat ,, wooow , raw3a :S

Rain said...

LOL
daiman kalemat el a'3any el espaneiieh kter 7ilweh,kteeer a7la min el english or modern arabic music