About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, December 12, 2010
It stopped snowing now,and the view outside my window is incredible!
I can't believe how sudden the change of weather was!
So anyway,this weather always reminds me of this song,they used to play it on JO TV every time they'd give us a day off for snow or something like that...the video is really...well....old! lol
I mean...the colorful shirts tucked inside pants,the weird dance done by weirder guys 0_O...and the clowns! good lord!
But it is a great song,enjoy..

6 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

loool
من عصر الديناصورات :)

Rain said...

sa77? looool

Whisper said...

اخ على ايام كاظم الساهر :)
كانت ايااااااااااااااااااام بتجنن

هلأ اي نعم انا ما بحب البرد و فصل الشتا....بس بحب الثلج :( راحت علي

Rain said...

Whisper
heye y3ny lisaha ayamo...he's alive and still singing...last time I checked lol
keef el jaw 3endko?my dad says it's a perfect weather in the winter of UAE :)

Whisper said...

الجو كتير حلو هالايام...ربيعي دافئ و بالليل نسمة هوا منعشه

يعني في مجال للروحه عالبحر و عالمنتزهات و الكوفي شوبّات الخارجيه :)

Rain said...

ENJOY then! :D