About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, December 3, 2010

I tagged myself in Lunar's post here,it sounded interesting and funny in his blog,but now that I'm thinking about it it'll definitely sound gloomy and boring in mine
But anyway I'm gonna talk about it(you've been warned!:P)


Oh boy,oh boy! where do I begin??
First I hate women who use the fact that they are women to get what they want,you know?the giggly ones...the ones who play with their hair while talking?...and oh! they can't seem to understand how "this little thingy there" works which is usually a printer...


I hate people who think it is "cool" to belong to a minority...I mean it is nice to have that a part of who you are,to be proud of it and to keep related to it,but when it starts to define who you are and how you represent yourself because it is cool and fabulous it's just stupid.


I hate stupid guys...and oh my! is my uni full of those,that's not a very nice word I know but what do you call a person who arrives late to class like this:pants  almost on the floor,underwear waving out for everyone,a look of utter stupidity and complete shock that people do still wake up every morning and go to their classes,hair full of some greasy shiny substance making it stand in all directions,NO books or notebooks or pens or stationery of any kind could be seen with him..only a pack of cigarettes and some modern cool phone.


I hate show off's...extremely superficial and materialistic people who think they are being evaluated by other people based on how much money and nice things they have
Unfortunately most people around me are like that,sometimes I feel like I'm becoming like them...I try not to..


I hate it when people feel sorry for me


I hate people who criticize others all the time but never really take a moment to criticize themselves
I hope I'm not one!lol


I hate parents who think parenting is to make babies~feed them~and then yell at them all the time,and when they grow up they "do not live to their expectations".


I hate pessimistic people


I HATE smoking...don't wanna get into that,I'm sure you all already know that lol


I hate people who never take anything seriously


I hate summer..it's too sticky and gross!


I hate people who say"al hamd le Allah,this is god's welling and we can't do anything about it" when it all happened because of their lack of responsibility!


I hate people who attribute EVERYTHING to religious or spiritual reasons...it's nice to be religious and have great faith in god...but there's also something called reason!


I hate people who say:"he's definitely going to hell!" or "she will go to heaven for sure"...WTH?


I hate people who think me disagreeing with them is something that must be corrected...so they have to keep arguing until they win!...


I hate men who think they are better creatures just because they're men


I hate people who think that oh my god they are so experienced and smart and they've seen it all that they could tell you what to do with your life!..and it's usually the same that they did with their lives 0_O


I hate when someone I care about is mad at me..I just become miserable..


I hate coca cola,Kofta,the kinds of potato chips that look like they've been already chewed!,hair in food,too much spices or too much oil,bugs that don't seem to have any roll in the environment like flies,darkness,hypocrisy,and lately junk food..
Leather pants,Twilight,fake blonds,people who speak English all the time..in real life!,fake people..ugh!,practical jokes,drama queens,emotional people..as in too emotional,people who decide to be my friends in the bus,and CAB DRIVERS!!!..yes ALL of them..yes I'm generalizing...no I don't wanna give them another chance..and no  I don't care I hate them...
girls who wear heels to uni.,people who mysteriously and constantly stink,TV,reading E-books or watching movies on the computer,people who love their dogs more than their children....
And more...much more..
God..I hate so many things! 0_O

18 comments:

Doomish said...

I hate it when people feel sorry for me
Why?

I hate pessimistic people
Now now, easy... We are on a crash course 

I HATE smoking...don't wanna get into that,I'm sure you all already know that lol
apparently you are in the minority group :p

I hate summer..it's too sticky and gross!
Yes, Haitham sheshani will comment on this one


I hate people who say"al hamd le Allah,this is god's welling and we can't do anything about it" when it all happened because of their lack of responsibility!

Well said.

I hate people who attribute EVERYTHING to religious or spiritual reasons...it's nice to be religious and have great faith in god...but there's also something called reason!
well said.


Why darkness? Ebooks are cool :/

w7l said...

god! you are a hater! !!

hair in food ..lol...who likes hair in food?!

junk food....mmmmm...

Ehab said...

I guess you should give the people you hate a second chance! ;)

yosef said...

I Like

انا أُحب

صباح الخير
عزيزتي رين
عندما نكره شيئا فاننا حتما نُحب نقيضه
اي اننا نُحب بقدر ما نكره على الاقل او بمقدار اكبر
رغم انني اتفق معك في كثير مما تكرهين وقد اضيف عليها المزيد بحكم اني موديل قديم فقط في افكاري على راي صاحبتنا ويسبر
NOT OPEN MINDED
بالمفهوم المحلي للكلمة وان كنت اعتبر نفسي
open minded
بالمعنى الحرفي للكلمة كما جاء بالقاموس
لذلك مثلا انا احب اصدقائي على النت لان مُعطمهم قريبون من عالمي وانا احب ان اقرأ ما تجول بها خواطرهم واقلامهم وانا احب عملي لانه متنفسي نحو اثبات ذاتي ونجاحي في هذا المنحى رغم فشلي في مناحي عديدة وانا احب بيّتي الصغير ليس لانه مثاليا ولم يكن يوما فقط لانه يجمعني مع ابني آخر العنقود الملاك متعدد الاعاقات صاحب الابتسامة الدائمة الذي حرم من كل شيء ولكنه لا يشكو من اي شيء واحب اولادي ولذلك ابعدتهم بالاقناع عن البلد ما ان انهوا دراستهم الثانوية حتى لا يكونوا كمن ذكرتيهم واحب بلدي الذي ولدت فيه الاردن واكبر دليل على ذلك وجودي فيه رغم كل القسوة والمعاناة التي عانيتها من اقامتي فيه واحب بلدي وموطني الاصلي فلسطين رغم انني لم اولد فيه وكدت ان افقد حياتي يوما كرمال عيونه رغم ما فعله الفاسدون في وطني ورغم انني منفيٌّ عنه بقرارات (مُعاديّة )وقرارات (وطنيّة )واحب ديانتي رغم ان من يعتبرون انفسهم قيّمون على الدين وعلى من ينتمون لهذا الدين ....هم ابعد من يكون عن تعاليم الرسالات السماويةواخيرا احب الله لانني حين لا اجد احدا حولي وكثيرا ما مررت بتلك الفترات العصيبة اجده وحده معي

ما احببت ان اقوله فقط
انني احببت ما كتبتِ

ونهارك فل وياسمين

Saleh said...

Why don't you make a long story short by telling us what you like instead ;-)

Just kidding. I agree with all of the above.


I am a better creature just because I am human.

Rain said...

Dot,
-Why?
because mlabbas 3a looz lol


-Now now, easy... We are on a crash course
LOOOOOOL

-apparently you are in the minority group :p
why?

-Yes, Haitham sheshani will comment on this one
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL t7sheesh


-Why darkness?
I don't know it freaks me out!

-Ebooks are cool :/
for you maybe!

Rain said...

Doc.,
LOOOL la7azet ana kman
iza ana 5aff 3agly min 7ali 0_O
No one likes hair in food...but I don't just hate it...be3melly 7aleh maradeiieh
and yeah junk food..ever since I stopped eating it my health incredibly got better!so I started thinking..what the hell was I doing to my body!!!
you should hate it too :)

Rain said...

Yosef,
عندما نكره شيئا فاننا حتما نُحب نقيضه
اي اننا نُحب بقدر ما نكره على الاقل او بمقدار اكبر
I really liked that thought as well :)
allah y5aleelak wladak w 3eltak w kolshy bet7ebbo
and thnx a lot for your bright input!

Rain said...

Saleh,
hehehe! :P

well said :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

U r correct; it does sound gloomy and boring! heheeee

hmmm,, #1 ,, we guys liiiiike that :D
I`m a minority + pess. + a show`off + stupd,,, no wndr I fall into ur hate catgry :))

But seriously, valid points,

but plz plz pleeeth give thummer a t-thanth ,, it`s a gr8 season, who can hate 5alto "sun" :)

H.

*loved yousf`s comment :)

Rain said...

Ehab,
Sorry didn't see your comment earlier!

hehehehe you got me there!
of course they deserve second chances bs ishy w minno sa77? :)

Rain said...

Haitham,
allah ysam7ak bs :(
and I'm sure you are none of these things :)

tayeb mashy I will give it a chance 3a shar6 yeejy marra kol 3 sneen LOOOL
did u like Dot's comment too?you must love it LOOOOOOL

Doomish said...

Why in minority?
Because 60% of adults in Jordan are smokers, and that's a shy estimate, and that's why you are in minority.

As for summer, and this is just for Haitham
Summer for me is great, beyond great, only if I am in a pool swimming.
Other than that, it's overrated.

Rain, remember when in hot summer you are waiting for transportation after a long day at uni, with the days classes seem endless, and heat outside is unbearable, lots of ugly and weird smells around, and just when you thought: yay, I'm goin home, you wait and wait and wait for a taxi, and when finally a taxi stops for you, the driver looks like az3ar, with the stereo loud, and he is sitting very low in his driver seat, and the taxi smells like .... And he starts engaging you in an endless stream of stories about the previous passengers, and how many girls trust him and so, all the while he is driving like crazy, and cursing every driver in front of him.

That's a god day in summer indeed.

Rain said...

oltak since everyone I know smokes!0_O
LOOOOL hope Haitham is reading that!XD

thanks for the great image..jd! LOOOL

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

of course I`m reading!
سأقضي عليكما

ya jama3a,,, Doomish 3azimna 3ala l birkeh 3indhom,,, summer + winter la2anha feeha heater o haik (that`s what I got from his comment :P)

ya zalameh ana gabel koooool had bel saif,, wala anla6i3 shahar bel frash mareed o "bakaki" , lool

Anonymous said...

looooooooool
kaffete w waffeti
as if u were wa2feh 3a n2ra to speak up ur mind hehehehe

u mentioned that ' I hate it when people feel sorry for me'
how can u tell that they feel sorry for u? as i know felling sorry for somebody would occur while the person is away.. i.e. bnmmo 3leeh enno ya 7araaaam... w hek.. lol

Nmroodeh

Abu Zaina said...

Too Much Hatred Here, Yet Most Of Them Really Make Sense :)

Rain said...

Abu Zaina
HAHA shoft el 7eqed? :P