About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear woman,
When everyone says you are pretty,remember to never let your beauty define who you are,remember not to let people stereotype you with only being pretty,because sooner or later,this beauty will fade,and you are going to have to define a new "you",it'll be incredibly hard to do that after growing old,and it'll be shocking for you to slowly lose the only thing you ever had with time,so while you are young and beautiful from outside work on the real beauty inside,the beauty that will stick with you when people won't.

2 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

الجمال الخارجي يذوي
و يبقى الأصل

و لكن 99% من الذي حولنا يغذي فكرة الجمال/الرشاقة/التغذية الصحيحة و لكن لأهداف غير صحية/ العضلات / ....
و بيقلك ليش الفنانين/المطربين/... هم القدوة و مبتغى تطلع الناس و الشباب بخاصة!

Rain said...

bs ma 7a nrod 3laihom w nkoon zaihom sa77? :)