About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, December 3, 2010

After watching this movie I kept thinking about the post I wrote recently about the secretary of the English department...
I thought about the reasons that could make her treat people like that or be so vicious and cruel.
What if for a moment...just a moment, we thought about the things these people went through that made them like "this"...
I'm not so mad anymore,I just feel sorry for her and for all the people who treat others badly...for all the cab drivers I argue with everyday,and for all guys that don't know me but keep calling my number just to feel there's a point of their existence..
I feel so sorry for all these people,I could never imagine the lives they've had or the circumstances that made them this way...

*Amazing movie btw!

11 comments:

Dr. N said...

I took Zuzu and Kareem to watch it on Thanksgiving day but it was late in the evening so we watched tangled instead.
This is a good prospective to adopt toward others. My all-time axiom is: treat other people the way you would like to be treated. This what the Prophet Mohammad SAAW had also told us. So giving people a second chance will result of them giving it back to you when you need it.
A lesson well learnt my open minded friend :)
Have a great weekend <3

w7l said...

you still thinking about that secretary!!? let it go, she doesn't worth to be think of (wrong expression i guess!) !

but really such people will have hard time coping with everybody, because everybody hate them, they never make any friends, just imagine how many student did she saw since she start working there? if she act nice to them imagine how many friends she would make!

naysan said...

people deserve second chance , and a third one with a wide smile,especialy those people!

Rasha* said...

Ok, but not a third chance!!
third chances are a definite no no.
thanks for recommending the movie, I'm taking kidzy to watch it inshallah :)

Rain said...

Dr.N,
I wanna watch Tangled too!it seems so funny!
you are absolutely right,w enshallah allah y2adderna ne3mel haik daiman!

Rain said...

Doc.,
I'm not...honestly I'm not thinking about her,it's just that I don't like it when I leave negative feelings in my blog and I always like to rethink about it
know wt I mean?

Rain said...

Naisaneh,
Like I said to dr.N allah y2adderna nkoon zay haik! :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

movies reflect on our thinking(s) pattern, ha!

H.

Rain said...

Of course they do :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

This is weird! I got new comments on the "I hate" post but not this 1,,,, akeed 7jab min Umm 3omar, ma feeha kalam! :P

movies r power <== new theme/club/[wtever] :P

Rain said...

had 3shanno I hate you ^_^


*smiley fake7*