About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, December 20, 2010


I have voices in my head,I'm pretty sure everyone to some degree has voices in their heads.....right?
Anyway...
The other day,I was saying that I thought Dali was nuts...but what do I know really?what if he was more sane than I am?
What if I for once do what he did..listen to the voices in my head,just be myself..just follow the path my own imagination draws,what if I take whatever mess is inside my head and embrace it instead of moving it away and out of my system,only because it isn't reasonable..whose reason are we talking about?
Marx says it's the others' reason..it is the other people who put restrictions for us,they limit us inside their rules..and because we want to belong to "them" we oppress these voices ourselves,so we don't draw the elephant with wings we saw in a dream,and we don't write a poem about the conversation we'd like to have with the wall..
Freud  says that it's us ourselves who oppress these voices,he says we break free from our own restrictions and chains in few occasions like dreaming
These chains that we make because we want order..and we want everything to make sense all the time.
But what if I don't want order anymore?what if I wanna know myself better?

What if I just wanna break free?


Only me hallucinating..
Good Night.

8 comments:

Dino$ said...

oh you should hear the voices in my head.. i think they even have different nationalities, personalities.. wait or is tha schizophrenia? :P

Haitham Seelawi said...

You just posted my favorite Dali's! Btw, this is what I did. After graduation I felt the same thing, no voices though, and just trust me, the 2 years I wasted in searching around for what I want was the best thing I did. I did not find what I want, actually everything I believed in failed apart but that was what I needed. A fresh start...

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

raino is nuts!

observationofalostsoul said...

Sarah, What happened at JU today?? 6osheh willa shoo

Dr. N said...

Rain
it has been two days with out a post. Hope all is well. Tamnini 7bibti!!

Rain said...

Dino$,
Wlecome :)
hehehehe,I say set them free let's see what happens

Haitham Seelwai
Well,I do hope I'll find what I'm looking for,wish me luck buddy :)

Rain said...

Haitham
Why thank you very much :)
:P

Ammar
It's the usual elections mess,mas5ara manta 3aref :)

Rain said...

Nilly
It's so sweet of you to ask about me T_T thanks ya 2mr
I'm just going through the usual monthly phase:feeling useless!
thanks again,and hope you're doing great ya rab! xoxooxox