About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011
I wasn't going to give up on my Nokia 6120 until it gave up on me,I love that phone so much that I nevr thought of replacing it,but now that it's worn out I had to get any random phone until I have enough money to get the phone I want,so based on my friends' advice I got LG GW300
I've had it for two days now but I freakin' love it!it looks great,sounds great,unexpectedly easy to use and the battery is really good,the camera is not good in the other hand,but that didn't matter to me.
No wi-fi but that also didn't matter since I don't need to use internet that much,plus it's really cheap.
It's still a temporary solution but it's an adorable one!

12 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

lool
wait till u see mine"s" :P

mabroOoOooOoOOOOoOOooOoOoOok

tehreeh bel 3afiah (wel masegat)
:)

Rain said...

allah ybarek feek Haithamoooo,don't worry about that I'm working on it!HAHA!

Abu Zaina said...

Mabrook Mabrooook :rgs:

Saleh said...

mabrook

الكيل بمكيالين said...

first, love the new look!
I feel the same for my "Sony Ericsson", I had it since 2 years and I'm not replacing it at all :)

Doomish said...

A new mob, a new theme.
Good kickstart for the new year
Mabrook rain

Whisper said...

Mabrooook ya 7elweh :)

Rain said...

Lunar,Saleh,Kiki,Dot,and Whisper
thanks a lotguys,allah ybarek feekom ya rab :)

مدونات من أجل التغير said...

لقد تم نشر التدوينه في تجمعنا مدونات من أجل التغير
دمت بكل خير

Rain said...

OK thanks! :D

observationofalostsoul said...

i thought 7ob 7ob wedding bells and white dress.... bas yalla mabruk tit.hani ma3o lal mobile.

Rain said...

hehehehe allah ybarek feek :D