About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I love tags,thanks Ammar :D


1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I'm not sure if I'm completely anonymous,I mean most of you know my name is Sara and I study modern languages at JU,so I think I'm not anonymous,and to tell you the truth it doesn't really matter to me,I mean some of the bloggers here even know me personally so it doesn't really matter.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side?
Hmmm,I don't think I'm stubborn..or am I?lol
When I realize I'm wrong I back out,when I see I can't do it I give up,so no I'm not stubborn and I can't think of anything right now!

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a girl whom I'm mostly proud of,and who is trying her best to improve,adapt,succeed and achieve what she wants,but afraid that time might take her away from all of this and turn her into someone who'll just settle..

4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Water..JUST water.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Watch a movie or a show that I like,sit with my family,read something,listen to music,walk,sleep(sleep lover right here),draw,sometimes I dress up for no reason,just to feel good.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Oh my god I haven't accomplished anything yet!
As most of you know I wanna be a great translator,I wanna work,I wanna be independent,I wanna travel,I wanna change,mature,I wanna be a mother someday en sha Allah,I wanna do something good for the humanity maybe if god lets me...I want to accomplish so much I just wish I will have the chance!

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Shy+always ditching


8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
The day I found my sister lying on the ground in the street after a school bus hit her.
 
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
It is not very easy for me to share personal details of my life here,or anywhere actually,I'm usually not much of a talker when it comes to my life and feelings,but I do share general things that happen to me everyday.


10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Not a phone person..AT ALL!..definitely a book.

I'm tagging Hajar,Ze2red and Dot :)

18 comments:

Saleh said...

Interesting.
You did not mention your "National Number"...lool ;-)


BTW, the new look is really very nice. Liked it too much.

Rain said...

My national number?I don't get it

thanks glad you liked it :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

raino! Kont biddy a3mallek tag! darn :P

sale7 means enno u mentioned name/uni/... but still not the national # (بالإذن منك صالح)

interesting info indeed :)

I still haven`t done it, working on it now! :)

#8 is kinda` similar 3inna!

kinziblogs said...

Shukraan Rain :)

Rain said...

LOL Haithamo thanks,I guess Ammar 5ls saba2ak
can't wait to read yours :)

Kinzi,
ahlan habibati,consider yourself tagged in this!

Doomish said...

7ader sheta
http://doomish.net/2011/01/23/tag-life-is-good/

Ze2red said...

ohhhh... i'm tagged. It's been so long since i was tagged, thanks sweety. I'll be responding to that shortly in shaa' allah.

By the way the new look is celebratory keda ;)

Whisper said...

Nice to know u more ya amar :)

Congratulations for the new lovely look....but u have to do something to the comments, I can't read the comments I don't know which for who :$

Rain said...

Ze2red
yala I can't wait!
and lol yeah I like it but it's a little bit too much sa7?

Whisper,
thanks lovely :*
I can't do anything they come like this with the template..I'm changing it enshallah :)

Ze2red said...

it's a fun change. keep it for a while.
plus you don't stick to layouts for too long aslan :D

Ze2red said...

the tag is posted ;)
http://ze2red.blogspot.com/2011/01/life-is-good-award-tag.html

w7l said...

What !!!! New look ?!! I think we agreed that you will not change your style again !!! Anyway I can't see the new style cause I am using my phone , but I am sure it will have a lot of blue color I guess !!!
I am not with disclosing a lot of personal information on the net , you wil never know what a sick-brained persone can do with it ! I know a terrible story regarding !this thing I will tell it later

Rain said...

Ze2red,
hehehe you're right 5ls 5aleeh shwai :)
I'll be checking your homework now! :D

Doc.
tayeb do you think I'm showing too many personal info? :(

w7l said...

Well I just know your blog not long time ago , but even so you already showed a good amount of information , there is something called social engineering , this is some kind of hacking and personal information digging, using a number of applications you can track all information that someone left over the internet ! Of course not depending only on one site but if you add facebook ,twitter,MySpace,and blogger; you will get complete CV !!

So personal information is a thing and personality analysis is another thing , so as an answer too your question, I can have a good personality analysis for you only from your blogger , but if I added facebook profile to this analysis i will get full picture for you !

Creepy , isn't it ?
try this site http://pipl.com/

Rain said...

what kind of person would do that?and why 0_O
and if they do get a full picture of how I'm like what can they do about it?many people I don't know and don't trust see me every day and know much about me every day because of our mutual friends,so what is the difference anyway..I know who I am and my family knows who I am and no one in the world can do anything about it :)

w7l said...

No noooo !! You're missing the big picture here !! You're underestmate this thing !! I lnow alot of people who really get hurt using internet! People who you really know in reality are different than cyber people ! I would like to explain this but I don't have enough net bandwidth left ! So maybe next time !

Rain said...

when you have time email me please

hajar aman shah said...

Oh Man, i totally missed this tag, i'm going to do it right away..LOL!