About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, January 8, 2011
Less than a year ago I learned a good lesson,it's time to remind myself with it,cause I keep forgetting.


This is just the weirdest friday ever
My mom and my big brother are out in an old woman's funeral,I think she's my mother's step grandmother..
anyway

Some time ago,I heard wailing sort of sound from outside,I looked out the living room window and there was like 6-8 sheeps sticking their heads of our naighbours' guarden fence trying to get out somehow,and another group of sheeps(10-14) standing outside the fence wailing back and screaming and wandering around with worried sad sounds,it was so funny yet so sad!

The sheeps ran around inside the little guarden led by the biggest one of them,unaware that the guarden has an open entrance to the guarage which was widely open to the street and to their salvation!
Instead they just dwelled here and there sticking their heads out of every hole they found
At last a sharp sheep realized what to do and ran to the guarage followed by the little anxious herd...
They all got out and appeared from the corner and the ones outside ran along to meet them in the middle

That was a relief! the wailing sounds stopped and they all ran togather leaving me laughing at the window and wondering where the heck their shepheard was...

I know I know.. you're thinking I'm going crazy..right,but hillariously there's a moral of the story!

Seriously,sometimes you may think you are trapped while the exit is right infront of you,but you're just so worried you wouldn't get out and meet the others outside that you forget to look for the door..you lose hope,and miss all your chances.

Don't lose hope,stay positive,think clearly...find the exit!
Lesson learned!
PS I know the plural of sheep is sheep...but it just doesn't feel right!

8 comments:

blogs for change said...

The blog published in our site blogs for change
best regards

Whisper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whisper said...

Sadly when we r in a critical situation we stop seeing things farther than our nose :S and we forget that when a door closes another opens,we just have to search :)

Saleh said...

Nice story and great moral. Just wondering how many of us would remember this when we need it?!

nmroodeh said...

وانا بقرأ حسيت حالي بحضر حلقة من
shaun the sheep :)
Great Moral indeed.

Hana said...

lol- nice story & FUNNY!!
and that smart sheep i bet every1 deal with her as a stupid b4 this :P

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

u live u learn :) even from sheep :)

Rain said...

Sorry everyone for being so late at replying,finals!

blogs for change
Thanks guys appreciate it.

Whisper
you're probably right,but all we could do is try to remember!

Saleh
Like Whisper said..we'll probably forget,bs I"m gonna try cause I know I'm gonna be in that place soon:)

nmroodeh
LOOOL It's Shawn The Sheep!! XD
thnx 2mr

Hana
LOL yeah,by the way I believe animals are mostly intelligent.

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني
shaief ballah :)