About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Does it ever happen to you?
You feel like you don't wanna comment..on anything!....you don't wanna respond..you don't wanna have to say anything,not even a thank you here or a please there.
You're not depressed,you're not overwhelmed you're not trying to draw attention YOU JUST DON'T WANNA SAY A GOD DAMN THING,period.

11 comments:

الكيل بمكيالين said...

it happens to me alot

Ze2red said...

like the fact that lately i don't post comments, but i just wanted to tell you i share the same feeling :)

Doomish said...

.

EvaLuna said...

join the club ... no really , lets start a club ;)

Becky said...

YES!
I wasn't going to comment ;) 'cause that's kind of how I feel these days.

Abu Zaina said...

As You Once Said To Me : Welcome To The Club

ان شاء الله بتفرج

Haitham Seelawi said...

That is me, pretty much most of the time ;p

Whisper said...

laaa 2abadan 2abadan.....walaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa b3rafo halsho3oooor :(

Rain said...

5ls club it is everyone,join we have cookies

Shrouk said...

me too,me too i wanna membership.

this happens to me a lot but unfortunately people around me don't appreciate this silence desire so they keep asking "what is wrong" and you surly know that this Innocent "what is wrong" question is like an "on" Button for crying, so my silent mode always converts to "crying mood" and ends fast...

first visit to your blog and will not be the last ISA.

Rain said...

Shrouk,
Aww! I know that too..the crying mode,it's even more terrible,I hope you're not having it now!:(

thanks a lot for stopping by,nawarat el blog :D