About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nicky died..or at least lost her powers,Nathan is all religious and weird after his survival,Sylar is back and he's indestructible now,Peter cut his heir!!
Everything is messed up and sloppy and the connection we saw between all characters in the first season is completely gone,you can't tell who's bad and who isn't!stories are left without closures just like that!random dead or gone characters reappear to add some flavor but instead they just complicate everything more..it is truly a disaster!pity ..it was such a good show
I'm not finishing it in case you were wondering!

3 comments:

Ahmad Hamdan said...

We told you so :D

Rain said...

:((((

Shrouk said...

believe me you haven't seen anything yet it gets sillier