About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My niece Tala is taking her very first steps these days,she became one year old this week.
At first Tala just crawled or walked hanging to a table or clinging to someone's hand afraid to fall,bur when she once accidentally stood up on her own the fear was suddenly over..she realized she could do it..she realized she could break free of her mother's hand,she took the first step,and the second...and she simply walked.
She still falls sometimes but now that she broke the wall of fear she knows she can always stand up again and try.


What happened in Tunisia was the bomb that blew up the wall...people suddenly realized this situation isn't as eternal as they thought..they can do something about it,they can change,they can improve..and get over that wall for ever.
Let's all pray for those taking their first steps in Egypt.

10 comments:

observationofalostsoul said...

The wall will come down sooner or later .... people must be persistent in their marches and protests and inshAllah this tyranny will end o y2ala2oo min riglay o ysa7iloo o ymasho il kahraba f jismo inb il jazma :D

Did u videotape her first steps??

Saleh said...

شفتي؟! تالا الله يخليلكم إياها فهمتها في يومين، الشعوب المقهورة ظلت سنين لما عرفت تفهمها، مش حاجة بتحير!؟

من الصبح و أنا باحزر الدور ع مين، الحقيقة في أكثر من مرشح بس مش عارف مين بيسبق

Rain said...

Ammar,
lol @ ibn el gazma!

I didn't,I wasn't there..5sara,but here is a photo:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs276.snc6/180431_1660276664123_1153375642_31501914_3352544_n.jpg

Rain said...

Slaeh,
fe3lan lol
eb2a olly sho betla3 m3k :)

observationofalostsoul said...

Mashallah she is uber cute. Allah y5aleelkom iyaha. Yalla shidi 7ailik :P

Rain said...

yeah yeah...7aseetak mama (-_-')

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

ما شاء الله عليها

لازم نعمم تجربتها على شعوبنا :]

Rain said...

اه والله :)

Bullet said...

Allah y5liha 2elkoum ya rab (:

I think what happened In Tunis and wt is happining now in Egypt , the mother of the whole universe, gave us hope that fear can be broken and dictaterships can be defeated !

My regards !

Rain said...

thanks Bullet,you are absolutely right :)