About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Don't you just get tired of the idea of "love" being the solution to everything in American shows?
And to be frank I did not know New York city...sorry I mean HALF New York city  is the world..the whole time they were like "We have to save the WOLD!if you don't half New York will explode" 0_O
Never mind ..(-_-')
I still think the show is amazing,and I'm still addicted to it,Hiro remains my favorite,he's always full of hope and optimism no matter what which makes him a true hero.
And ugh did I hate that Sylar with his huge eyebrows and nerdy look!

and,is he cute or what:

I've started season 3 and so far so good,unlike what everyone says about the third season being a disaster..but let's just find out :)

8 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

bekaffy TVing ya raino! Lol

Rain said...

awlan it's not TVing it's Dvding! 0_O
w taneian I caaaan't stop until it's over !

Ahmad Hamdan said...

Soon you will found out why?
First parts of season 3 which is related to some criminals is ok but then the show just goes yikes

Rain said...

7assait...ballasht azha2 sra7a :/

w7l said...

لا مش لدرجة الزهق يعني بتصيري تحضري لانك بلشتي فيه و لازم تخلصي بس زي اول
موسمين ما في زيهم بصراحة
المشكلة بكره لما الحبكة تضلها تتازم و ما تنحل ابدا
في مسلسل اسمه
Persons unknown
but stupid fix network canceled the show after two seasons!!!!!
Any ya ther are another great show called flashforward , I liked the idea , google it

Rain said...

ma ho enta msh 3aref doc ana bazha2 min el ashia2 b sor3a 5areqa fa mnee7 minny elly kamalt mwsmain!
I'm just tired of the week stories they have,Peter having amnesia like mexican soups
Claire dating a boy and that's it!
Nathan is a drunk and Hiro is off in some story that has nothing to do with anything in the ancient past!!
la w kman Sylar is alive!!!!
I dunno couple of more episodes and if doesn't get better I'm ditching it!
thanks for the recommendations! :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

is it over?
lool

DVD = ok.. masmoo7

Rain said...

almost yeah,and I don't watch TV