About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm just gonna get right into it,but first I wanna say that I sincerely respect all beliefs and faiths people choose to have,at the end of the day it is only between them and god,and I know god knows better about it so I leave it to him to judge.
What I want to talk about here is on who's choosing the easy way,I did not look at it this way until I understood that some atheists say that believers(in god..any god) choose to believe because it's more convenient,because it would make them happier and make their life easier,they say that when you believe you can get over and through the bad things happening in your life because you believe there's a another and a better life...they say you would be happier because you believe there's a plan for everyone and a destiny to everything, and everything bad has a wisdom or at least a purpose behind it,so you just stop worrying,and you're less clingy to everything in life because you believe it's temporary..this is all subconsciously of course.

Now what I think goes like this,I think that these atheists are the only ones who chose the easy way,they chose to stop worrying about if there's another life or not,about burning in hell for committing sins and enjoying heaven if they do good.
I think they're much more comfortable doing what they crave without having to worry about a god watching them and knowing about it,they're more free to not have rligious restrictions like Hijab or church on a sunday morning.
I believe they are the ones who chose to escape every single reality that points out the existence of god because they don't wanna be tied with the idea of being his slaves.

I'm not talking about any religion I'm simply talking about believing,and is only what I personally think,if you have any thoughts feel free to share.

6 comments:

Doomish said...

The existence of god is irrelevant, we as people are born and raised to adhere and follow the norms of our culture, which is typically to be a good person, now after being six feet under, do you stay in the grave, go to hell or heaven, no one really knows, unless you wanna adhere to religious text.

In p2, you mentioned that they choose to escape every reality that points to the existence of god. Though you never mentioned a single one.

You can't be really just in your comparison, because your conception of virtues and vice begins and ends with what was told in your holy book.

Buddhism followers will be in hell after death?

جفرا said...

while Reading Y Blog ,I remember Imagine for John Lennon
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Raino! Don`t make me think! It hurts and I`m not in the mood :))

Many thanks 4 this,,, :)

Baseball said...

Well...

Thanks again :-D

This subject needs some philosophy... not the lame ones that we were taught to repeat, but deep, strong philosophy...

There is no such a thing named 'atheist'... an atheist proves God's existence implicitly with his/her atheism...

Allah ygaweeki Rain :-)

observationofalostsoul said...

Love the new theme and design :D

Rain said...

thanks for your comments guys

Dot..a2oolha 3a bla6a?I respect all religions bs 5leena bil religions elly make sense y3ny the ones that don't worship a human,animal or a bug..I'll get back to you later on this though but now I have to go eat