About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Special delivery to Sheeshany and Doomish!
As I said in a previous post I've been all "doomishy" for a while,staring constantly at my bedroom's ceiling,which is not any nice in particular, actually it is a very boring ceiling,it is white...just white! Maybe that's why I'm staring at it!
Here:

I'm thinking of getting me some of these stickers that light up in the darkness,and stick them on the ceiling..that way I can also stare at it when the lights are off :D
A moon and a couple of stars maybe,and clouds...that'll look cute :)
And since we're talking about bedrooms Mr. Doomish,my whole bedroom is white,but my sheets and carpet are light brown with dark brown stripes,and my curtains are gold,I have many many boxes because I have so many things that I don't need but can never throw away,this is what my room looked like when I first took it...it was so clean and tidy...let's just say things changed (-_-')
My shopping addiction created an over population crisis at many places in my room,my peg,my closet and my drawers are all stuffed...so to solve the problem I had to come up with some inventions that are not advised to be seen in public.
My balcony is deserted in winter,I'm afraid if I open the door a flood of mud will rush inside lol
That's it I guess,any questions?

6 comments:

Doomish said...

"doomishy" I'm an adj. Heh.
Don't do the stars that glow at night, you will get schizophrenic from them, at least I was/still am when I slept at my parents house.

Have you considered internship or volunteer work?

Rain said...

u're un adj. v_v
I think I'm already there...too late!
iza bte3raf wain ba2dar a3mel volunteer work bs b aw2at monasebeh please sa3edny!

Doomish said...

What kind of volunteer work you interested in? I might be of help.

Doomish said...

And by the by, this is the best theme I saw on your blog
May it last forever.

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

:)

things r more complicated than we thought :P

u know, reading this and what doomish wrote makes perfect "insane" LOOOOOL

Rain said...

Dot.
ma b3rf,anything that does not involve picking people's trash in the streets u know what I mean?
and yeah I like it too...I think this one is hanging in there...at least for a while! :P

Sheeshany
yeah I should be committed bs ma 7ada raded v_v