About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, February 10, 2011
Is there such thing as an academic crush?cause if there is I think I have it on my Arabic-English translation professor :DD
I had registered the class with someone else but I took it anyway cause it was the only one on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and that suited my schedule,and she actually came and gave us a class on Tuesday,but when I walked in today I saw a guy and I thought I entered the wrong room,but turned out there was some switching between professors and we got him.
He is just SO smart!! and unlike 99% of other professors he is taking translation seriously! you can see that he loves it,and you can see that he is talented and hard working,and he has an amazingly charismatic character when it comes to teaching,he reminds me of another professor I had when I was a freshman :)
I just can't wait to prove myself in this class because I know it will be hard,and it is just what I needed,a hard translation class and a good professor!
I just wanna be a better translator and I need someone to yell at me to do it! :)

10 comments:

I am visible... said...

Best of luck friend :)
Prove yourself :)

Rain said...

Thanks a million,and welcome to the blog!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

عين ال
crush
عن كل عيب كليلة

looooooooool

+

*yelling .. yelling ... yelling yelling yelling yelling yelling yelling yelling *

yalla go translate something :D

Ze2red said...

just wanted to tell you, yes there is what is called academic crush. I suffered from it :)

Bullet said...

7bibte u remind me of my translation class ): Our professor was like the one u talked about him. He was so smart and as if he digest translation rules and principles very well !
He encourged us a lot ! and our level changed in an obvious way bsara7a ..

baby , I advise and yelling at you to work so hard and believe me u'll feel sth ( I cant expess it ) but you will feel it when u translate something !
BEST OF LUCK !!

Rain said...

Sheeshany
msh kteer fhemet awl sha'3leh 0_O
bs I could use some yelling now...el dr. el shatoor ra7 w rej3at el dr. el 2oola :/

Ze2red,
Hey :D
yeah well...that didn't last long :S

Bullet,
thanks a lot 7beebty,I will try my best although I don't like what things turned out to be now...bs yalla allah al musta3an :)
<3

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

نسيت إنك من الخواجات و بتعرفيش عربي :p

هو في الأصل "عين المحب عن كل عيب كليلة" فأنا استبدلتها ب عين اللي عندو crush ، يعني حضرتك!

و ليه هرب! أكيد منك :]]]]]]

Rain said...

sa77?:(
bs ana wrah wrah wel zaman taweel :( *shreer*

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

u get him girl! loool

Rain said...

I am...I really am,this isn't a course for me this is my career,and he is gonna teach me like it or not!