About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, February 13, 2011
I know I haven't been here..like really here,I miss reading your blogs everyone,but since I'm in the mood of not actually doing anything these days I really am...not doing anything 0_O
Hold these posts just a bit,I will be catching up,now smile and close this window ;)


My window+my ceiling:

That window could use some cleaning eh? :P

6 comments:

Hana said...

rain i feel the same!!! i'm going crazy :(

Rain said...

Don't! ana kont haik bil awl bs turned out it's fun...jd enjoy it! :D

Wafa' said...

Wishing you a quick comeback,
Smiling
And
closing the window :)

Doomish said...

o! come winter, come slumber?

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

u need a vacation! :) not necessarily "travel" related,,, a vacation from the routine :)

Rain said...

Foof
:****

Dot
sheklo haik...maybe I could use some gross hot days

Sheeshany
koll hal vacation w lisa bedy vacation?u've no idea!! XDDD