About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, March 20, 2011
Unlike usual I arrive early today to uni. and what do I find waiting for me right at the clock tower?..a girl waving a rusty blade around and yelling at people saying she will cut her wrists and cover the place with blood..
To be honest at first I was worried and scared and I thought someone has to stop her before she hurts herself,but then she just stood there,and I remembered I once read something about people who threat of committing suicide,something that said if they don't kill themselves right away there's like a 70% chance they won't do it at all...
Anyway so I thought OK she's not trying to kill herself obviously because she's just standing there...maybe she's trying to make a point and she wants people to listen to her!so I listened...and frankly I could not understand what is it she was trying to say 0_O
She talked about people in prison...about the freedom of expression for young people...she didn't really make any sense...she said her graduation was delayed,and when she said that I just lost interest in the whole thing
JU is not perfect and everyone knows that,yes we've tons of defects in our educational system,but when it comes to the system of JU it's fair and square and no one can deny it,if you wanna graduate you could have considered studying and passing! blaming the "system" for your failure isn't going to help you!and if you felt that it was unfair there are lots of places you can go to to complain about it and I've seen many of my friends doing it and they simply helped them!


And the worst thing was when she said "That Tunisian is no better than me!"
She actually compared her insignificant problem of graduating a semester late from a perfectly fine university to the tragedy Mohammad Bu Azizi lived
She actually compared herself standing there dressing neatly to a man who could not support himself...to a man who was denied to work to feed his family!!! I just wanted to say to her "get over yourself!"
She wasn't planning on hurting herself and it's obvious in the tape as it was obvious to me live this morning...she was just trying to solve her problems the easy way
Talking about the people who get what they want the easy way?well what is it that YOU are doing then??
That's what I thought anyway...
Also I read later some weird stuff she demanded:


أكد الدكتور مهند مبيضين مدير وحدة الإعلام والعلاقات العامة في الجامعة الأردنية في تصريحات لـ"الحقيقة الدولية" أن الطالبة (ي , ع ,ق) تدرس في كلية الآداب حاولت قطع شريان إحدى يديها باستخدام أداة حادة "مشرط " أمام ساحة الساعة في الجامعة، وليس الانتحار بواسطة الشنق كما أشيع، نافيا في الوقت ذاته أن يكون مطلبها مقابلة المسؤولين في الجامعة .

وأعربت الطالبة في حوار مع الطلبة الذين تجمهروا حولها استيائها الشديد من الأوضاع الحالية للمملكة صارخة " حرية الشباب مصونة " قائلة أنها تسعى لإحداث تغيير بانتحارها فيما لم يوافقها الطلبة على تلك الطريقة وحاولوا احتواء الموقف.

وتطرقت الطالبة إلى ما يدور في كلية الآداب قائلة :" هناك من يتم تأخير تخرجه وهناك أشخاص مسجونين " كما أنها أشارت إلى لجنة الحوار الوطني مستنكرة غياب التمثيل النسائي فيها وانسحاب الإسلاميين منها قائلة " ما الذي سنستفيده منها ".

وأضاف "مبيضين" أن مطالب الطالبة ليس للجامعة علاقة بتلبيتها، حيث تمحورت حول قضايا سياسية كالمطالبة بعدم إدخال أية منتجات صهيونية للمملكة وإعداد "تي شيرت" خاص يحمل رموز محددة ويسمح للطلبة بارتدائه داخل الحرم الجامعي.

 كما طالبت أن يتحدث الملك عبدالله الثاني بصوت الشباب، ومطالب غريبة أخرى، لافتا إلى أن الطالبة ضمن تجمع يدعى"الأحرار" على شبكة التواصل الاجتماعي "الفيسبوك"، وهو تجمع مختلف عن تجمع "أحرار" الذي أطلقه شباب حزب جبهة العمل الإسلامي.

5 comments:

Hana said...

لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله .. اللهم اهدينا

Hana said...

b3d ma 7drt al video sara7a .. 5atlof o y3ni doesn't make any sense bs nwraneh !!!!!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

I heard bwt it y-day,, thought it was false but seems not!

عالم فاضية ?

:(

naysan said...

كأنها صارت موضه!!!!؟
هبل بعيد عنك

Rain said...

لا و الاسوأ في هاد كلّه لما حكيت للناس القصة و ولا حد عرف مين محمد بوعزيزي
LOL