About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Earth is not about us only,the world goes way beyond our insignificant civilization compared to it..
This outstanding Disney documentary takes a peek at the secret world existing on our very same planet Earth,animals struggling to survive all over the globe,trying to find a chance of life among dangers and challenges increasing everyday,because of us humans of course..


The documentary is truly heartbreaking,it shows you how much damage we've caused to these innocent creatures,how much chaos we've done in the food chain,I hope we do something before it's too late :(



-If the average temperature of the globe continues to rise on this rhythm ,polar bears of the wild  could extinct before the year 2030.

-Krill, a tiny shrimp-like animals that are a major food source of whales, live under Antarctic sea ice during the winter. As the sea ice cover has diminished, scientists have observed massive decline in krill populations, threatening the whales’ food supply.


PS I completely forgot today's the Earth Day,I suppose I can say this post came in the right time!

5 comments:

w7l said...

there is another documentary called home, i dont like watching such documenters.... maybe to not feel responsible!

Wafa' said...

Beautiful post ya amar :)

Did you watch it online or download it? if so, where from ?

Rain said...

Doc
LOL I know what you mean,but we seriously have to know more about it!it's bigger and more important than what we think!

Foof
Thanks lovely
Actually my friend gave it to me,I'll ask him for you enshallah :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

جميييييييييل

---

وين الجرس!

لوول

Rain said...

شلته عشان احط واحد اكبر