About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, March 12, 2011
I'm one of those who listen to music with their hearts rather than their ears,music means so much to me and I've always tried to figure out what is it that makes it so wonderful to me,or what is it that made us humans make music or listen to it,what parts of our brain invented music or first appreciated the first music ever-the sounds of nature for example- I go on and on imagining what music is,and I've always loved myths that talk about it..
I've just read a post in Ammar's blog on an artist called Wassily Wassilyevich Kandinsky who had this neurological condition that literally made him see music,it just blew my mind away,how beautiful!absolutely amazing!

9 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

أعطيهااااا

:]
لوول

Rain said...

sho a3teeha?

Ze2red said...

interesting!

Rain said...

sa77?:)

SimSim said...

nice blog u have! this is my first time here :)

naysan said...

it all makes sense for me in some way,,,i feel music in his paintings especially no.2...

fekrek 3andi nafs 7altooo...hhhhhhhhhhhhh

w7l said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rain said...

Simsim
Welcome,nawarty :D

Naisaneh
LOOOL mmken lesh la3! :P

Doc,
The way he saw it,I imagine it
No need for mocking me by the way,thanks.

w7l said...

i didn't mean to mock you.

post deleted.