About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2011


I wish a happy mothers day to all mothers in the world but I'm afraid this post is not dedicated to them...not even my own mother whom I love so dearly..
It's nothing personal,but what about those who don't have mothers?what about those who cannot have kids?
It's nice to make your mom feel appreciated and cherished,but what about those?


Anyway,my post goes to all of you out there who lost your mothers,or never had one in the first place,to all of you women who can never experience the feeling of motherhood,to all of you women who've lost their children..


To Jood Al-Khateeb's mom,to Mohammad Bu Azizi's mom,to moms in Palestine to moms in Japan,to moms in Tunisia,Egypt,Libya,Yemen,Bahrain..and everywhere else in the world where mothers have to give their children up...
I'm sorry I don't mean to make it a sad day,but I think those people deserve this space in my blog more than other mothers.
God bless you.

5 comments:

Dr. N said...

:-*

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

nice words raino, nice words

UmmOmar said...

كل الود


http://umomar.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post_22.html

Becky said...

Haha, I was like, what is UP with all these posts about Mother's Day? It is not Mother's Day yet! Then I looked it up online and realized it's because Mother's Day here in Denmark is not until the 2nd Sunday in May.

Rain said...

Nilly
xoxoxox

Haitham
thnx! :)

3dooleh
:*

Becky
Yeah in Arab world we celebrate it on the 21st of march :P hehe