About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2011

Yes this no. 400!
Yeah Sheeshany I talk too much,I know (-_-')
I didn't know what to write about in this special occasion,you might have noticed that I post about something very special to me every hundred posts,these are posts 100,200 and 300.
I think this time I'm simply going to post a very inspiring quote of أعراس آمنة by Ibraheem Nasrallah,a quote that got me thinking for some time


ثم تصمت: هل قلتُ لك يا بنت لماذا يحلم الناس؟
 لا
 لأنهم لا يشبعون من الحياة، يحلمون حتى يتخيلوا أنهم ليسُوا نائمين، بل مستيقظين، وأن شيئاً لم يضِع عليهم

Have a good one.

5 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

400!
I`m so jealous that I can`t hide it!

*looking 4 a virus to kill raino`s blog*

observationofalostsoul said...

ya homalali ... kaman makeover o ba6o5 7ali ... bikafi 3ad.

Shrouk said...

congratulations!
liked the quote and the new theme very much
:)

Rain said...

Haitham
6o2 w mooooooooot

Ammar
LOOOOL NANANANA :P

Shrouk
thanks lovely,hada min zo2ek ya 2mr :*

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

طقيت بس لسا ما متّش

متش = لم أمت

يا جاهلة

"بالجيم المثقلة"

هيهيهييييي