About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Remember last year's spring post?
This year it's also beautiful in our little garden,of course my ultimate favorite is almond trees...god they are astonishing!
When I was little there was a huge almond tree hanging outside my window in our old house,I used to stair at it for hours until my mom calls me for lunch,every time I look at almond trees I go back to being a little girl,it is overwhelming to witness such pureness,beauty and magic growing outside your window!













6 comments:

Whisper said...

Masha'Allah .....very nice
Almond trees means true spring for me WOW
I can spend hours looking at them too :D

Rain said...

Thnx Whisper :D ;)

Saleh said...

Lovely... It is this very time of the year when I feel like life is born again fresher and more beautiful.

Rain said...

Exactly...m3 eny bkrh el saif :(

w7l said...

Ahhhhhhh....I can swear I can smell them !

Rain said...

It does smell greeeeat 5soosy el masaweiiat
t3a eshrab fenjan ahwe ;)