About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thanks Sheeshany :D

If I were a month, I’d be January
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday
If I were a time of day, I’d be 09:00 am
If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto
If I were an animal, Horse
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be RAIN!
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Violin
If I were a colour, I’d be Blue
If I were an element, Carbon (could be deadly in the wrong mixture,use wisely!)
If I were a car, I really don't care
If I were a food, I’d be Mansaf
If I were a place, I’d be an Ocean
If I were a material,  leather
If I were a taste, I’d be bitter sweet
If I were a scent,  Jasmine
If I were an item of clothing, I’d be a sweat shirt 
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a smile
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of Converse All Star
If I were a song, I’d be Chasing Pavements-Adele
If I were a body part, I’d be a brain
If I were an emotion, I’d be Optimism
If I were a fruit, I’d be Strawberry
If I were a sound, The sound of wind
If I were a direction, I’d be North
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be Cupboard
If I were a liquid, I’d be Water
If I were a gemstone,  Turquoise
If I were a tree, I’d be an almond tree.
If I were a tool, I’d be a pen/pencil

10 comments:

Whisper said...

As usual... many common things between us ya amar :)

Rain said...

عشانّا التنتين حلوات
v_v :)

هيثم اسكت
(-_-')

Ze2red said...

that's mine from a while ago :)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

لازم نيسان تشوف هاي بالذات :)

--------

If I were a song, I’d be Chasing Pavements-Adele
------------

:)

Rain said...

Susu
What is yours??


Sheeshany
Why?

naysan said...

شفتها...بس ليش يعني؟
بيجوز عشان مره سألتك....عن اسم المدونه؟
بس بدري والله شيشاني....وصلتني المعلومه من يومها

في ملاحظه...كل اللي عملوا الواجب لهلا....بدهم يكونوا ساعة صبح!!!!مش عارفه ليش بس انا الصبح بكون أشرشر شي

Ze2red said...

i forgot the link :)
http://ze2red.blogspot.com/2010/04/if-i-were.html

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

@رينو
نيسان ما قصرت بالإجابة

"الشريييييريّة"

:]

Rain said...

Naisaneh
hehehe 3ad a7la ishy el sobo7...tafa2ol <3

Susu
Nice we've lots of them in common,interesting choice of body part though,why shoulders?

Sheeshany
wain el shar b jwabha ely sa3a 3m adawer 0_O

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

أتدقيقييييييييييييييييييش

شريرة يعني شريرة!