About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, March 24, 2011
We spend our lives waiting,we do the things we have to do but we're still waiting..
We finish everything we had to do and the waiting is there still..
We die realizing the thing we've been waiting for has already passed long ago,we just didn't notice because we were too busy waiting for it.


*******************


Maybe this is something I'm convincing myself with to feel better and do what I have to do,but this very simple thought occurred suddenly in my head and seemed like such a big deal...I'll never know until I try,and if I never take that leap I'll never know what I'm missing! "I'll never know what was that that I avoided my whole life,and never trying is the true failure even if trying means you're committing a mistake...it's still better than never knowing!"


*******************


I'm so very terrified that I might be like Farah,I look at her and I see a lost person
What if I'm even more lost than she is?