About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, March 28, 2011


I wish I could be back to no worries,no thoughts and no important decisions that would affect something in my life or in other lives
I wish I could be back to waking up in the morning with the only thought of playing till i'm dead tired.
To go back to the feeling that I own the world and that I can control it and change it with just throwing a tantrum!
To go back to playing with my food,getting my knees hurt by playing in the street all day long,secretly watching horror movies at night hoping my mom wouldn't wake up!
back to having my only fear of a monster that lives under my bed and another one hiding in my closet!
Back to that beautiful pure unquestionable ultimate faith in GOD!!!
Back to being on the top of the world when buying new shiny shoes,and at the bottom when my favorite cartoon is over
To running away from everything just by pretending I have a cold
To feel the ultimate feeling of achievement when pressing the buttons of the elevator or tying my own shoes...
I wish i would be back to being fearless and strong towards new things!being completely happy with the way I look no matter what!
I just wish....I could be that child again!

Why do we ever grow up???



Reposted+check this out

4 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

2aaaaah ya raino, don`t we all, don`t we all

أيا باسم أيا رباب
شوفو شو اللي إحنا فيه من الهباب

lool
من وحل الواقع هذا

Devil's Mind said...

Childhood is fun because there is someone to take care of you. This lack of responsibility gives you the ability to behave childishly without so much regard to consequences.

There are some good things about being a child, others not so good. Ignorance is a two sided sword, but I personally don't see ignorance as an advantage. What I really miss about childhood is how easy it is to be happy. A piece of chocolate, running around on the play ground, those very simple pleasures that people forget as they grow up. I try to connect with those pleasures; I find that I respond well to those simple pleasures. I often treat myself with chocolate or ice-cream. Sometimes my friends would laugh when I buy "Ras el-3bd". And I watch cartoons (albeit not those made for children).

On the other hand, I sometimes wish I could go back to childhood for a completely different reason. To change some of the decisions that I made in my life that were a result of ignorance. I sometimes wish I can redo things knowing what I know now.

One last note, and I ask this as an atheist: How does growing up affect your faith in God?

Rain said...

Sheshany
LOL sho saier t2allef she3er 0_O

Devil's Mind
It's not that complicated for me I wanna go back to "simple" that's it :)
as for your question,lol,it's complicated..it's not about my faith in God as much as it is about my relationship with him
Like for example اذا بتكذب بتروح عالنار
and I was completely terrified of telling a lie because I KNEW it was wrong I KNEW for sure I have to say the truth
Now it's different,now it's complicated you can't always tell the truth because it's not always the right thing to do!
It's complicated and I prefer not to discuss it in public :)
thnx for stopping by!

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

the poet in me :D