About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Have I ever said how much I love traditional costumes...I mean all of them,all shapes,colors and nationalities
Sheeshany reminded me of it today,so I thought I'd post some of my favorites <3
First Japanese Kimono,it is soooo beautiful and always comes with such live,passionate colors:


Russian costumes are just gorgeous!



Needless to say how I much I love Jordanian and Palestinian costumes,frankly I cannot tell the difference between them but according to a site this is Jordanian:


Of course every city in both Jordan and Palestine has a slightly different costume,here I was wearing Irbid's traditional costume:


Here is the Palestinian costumes:
Korean costumes are a lot like Korean people...they are too cute to be true



How about those Spanish Flamenco dresses...sooo pretty!
Circassian and Chechen..simply elegant!


There's so much more but this is what I remembered now,also I'm tired,so good night! :D

11 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

:)

jad what a colourfully post :)

Saleh said...

Very beautiful indeed.

Whisper said...

Lovely :D
I loved them all ,the Korean's r cute jad :) specially the light pink in the 2nd picture ....beddy mennoooo

Rain said...

Glad you like them
Whisper ana kman bedy <3

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

ويسبر

بعد الكبرة جبة حمرا!!!!

أبزبطش

هع هع

إحكيلك كلمة يا رينو
أتشجعيهاش,, لمصلحتها

Whisper said...

ابااااااااااااااااااااااااه :'(

بديت اكرهك و هاد مش بمصلحتك
>:-|
بكره راحه اشتريه وها

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

ستندمييييييييييييييين

ألا هل حذرت

سراج الماضي said...

الأزياء الشعبية من أجمل مايكون
وتكمن عظمتها في حفظها للتراث كذلك
حسب معلوماتي البسيطة انه في اسكوتلندا كل عائلة تملك تصميم مختلف للتنورة الرجالية الخاصة بهم و تعتبر رمز للعائلة عبر السنين
الازياء التايلندية ايضا جميلة تستحق المشاهدة
كل دولة تقريباً تملك زي تقليدي للرجال و النساء

Rain said...

و انا اعشق الزي الاسكتلندي
بس انا بحب ازياء البنات اكتر
:P

Becky said...

So beautiful, thank you for sharing!

Rain said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)