About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, June 22, 2011


Today at 6:30 I'll be at my graduation ceremony..
To be honest top things that come to my mind when I remember are: 
1-I'm very worried they'll keep us standing in the sun waiting God knows what for..
2-I'm also worried about all that time I'll be standing or walking in heels,did I ever mention how much they hurt?:(
3-Frankly..I have a feeling that this is all just so silly and pointless,and it's not like I suddenly felt that,I thought so from the beginning and didn't even wanna go,but I'm afraid I'll regret not going,and I've nothing to lose if I do,so what the heck?
4-I'm worried about leaving the maid alone at home,whether to take my little sister or not,what time should I be there to take my number,will the tickets be enough?will my friends get in without tickets? and I'm wondering if it's worth it!


You know what,I'm just gonna try to forget all of that and enjoy the day(not the heels part though!) I mean what's the worst that could happen?
Guess I should iron my white shirt! 
That'll be it,adiós!


Oh and please don't say mabrook...wasleh LOL

13 comments:

Aseel said...

روحي وانبسطي ولا تصيري تدوري دوارة على اشي تقلقي عليه! هو هالحفل وبخلص. أصلا الحفل لأهالي الخريجين. أنا بصراحة لا رحت حضرت حفلة تخريجي ولا تصورت بالروب ولا عملت ولا اشي وهلا بحكي شو الهبل اللي كنت فيه؟ ليه ما رحت. المهم. انبسطييييي!!!! مش كل يوم بتلبسي روب أسود وبزفقولك الناس هههه

الله يعينك عالكعب. ويصبرك على هالأكم ساعة بتهووون

naysan said...

مش ع كيفك ....مبرووووووووووك
:)
انبسطي يا بطه والله يعينك على الكعب العالي
لا تقلقي....كلو بيمشي وح تكوني مبسوطه ان شاء الله

في حفلة تخريجي ضيعت اهلي لا شفتهم ولا تصورت معهم
وهم روحوا لحالهم وانا لحالي...آه مهو زمان كتير قبل زمن الخلويات الشحاطه ههههههههههه
بس لما روحت لقيتهم بيستنوني بحفله وتحلايه (كنافه تواصي)المهم تحليت ونمت دغري من التعب
بس لهلا مبسوطه انها ما راحت عليي
:) مبروووووووووووووك

lolo said...

lazem a7kelk mbrok awal she :)
and don't forget ur sun block :D

sozan said...

روحي وانبسطي يا بنتي ويا ريته الف مبروك صحي جداً انه الواحد يحتفل بنجاحه لانه هيك بيحس حاله انجز:)

Saleh said...

فيه حاجات كثيرة بنعملها من باب الرسميات، روحي و انبسطي زي ماحكولك الصبايا فوق.

أنا مش فاهم لإيش الكعب، إن ما بترتاحي بشي و خصوصاً (بعيد عن السامعين) بالأحذية بلاه.

و جكر: ألف مليون مبروك و عقبال الشغل و كل إللي نفسك فيه

rare said...

Mabrook :) Did you regret it?Even if you did - at the moment! Believe me when you get older, you’ll notice it’s the only ceremony that deserve its reason; your hard work and the truly achievement . Even your wedding party :) won’t sound the same as this! It’s a major milestone in your life :)

Dr. N said...

Enjoy, you will appreciate this latter on when you look back. Take lots and lots of pictures.
MABROOK <3

hajar aman shah said...

Salam and hugsies!! and have I mentioned your latest layout look totally sweet my dear? anyhu- Congratulations on your graduation day..since you decided to go, remember to make the best of it and not let the little-lest things get to you...and yes, sun block helps too. :)

w7l said...

مبروك ! حر انا ! قال يعني انت عملتي هاد البوست عشان ولا اشي ! عشان تلمي مباركات مكشوفة اللعبة

كل ما اتذكر حفل التخريج بتذكر شغلة واحدة بس ، انو كيف كل الصور اللي تصورتهم مع اهلي انحذفوا
:(

SimSim said...

Mabrook ! Mabrook ! Mabroook !! :D

my graduation day was the best day in my life ! they say ur wedding is ur best day but for me my graduation day was :D in sha2 allah all ur days will be filled with joy and success :)

حآفية القدمين said...

الف مبرووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووك
(:

UmmOmar said...

وين الحلوان؟؟؟

Rain said...

لوووووووووووووووووول عال"مبروكات"0
شكرا الكم جميعا
thank you ALL you guys are so sweet!

أم عمر ما في الك قلت
:@