About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, June 18, 2011


"I think about all of us. Walking our own Green Mile, each in our own time."

"Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. Time takes it all, bears it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again."

"We each owe a death — there are no exceptions. But, oh God, sometimes the Green Mile seems so long."

9 comments:

Aseel said...

i LOVE this movie!! you see the true faces of good and evil

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

Oh Raino, a gr8 movie , gr8 quotes

hanks is just amazing,, a couple of weeks ago we saw "resaw!" cast away,,, u reminded me of that movie by reading this :))

Doomish said...

You are a movie junky rain :)
This is one of those movies that I really loved

د/دودى said...

ياااااه ايه اللى فكرك بالفيلم ده؟؟ انا كمان اليومين دول شغاله افلام قديمه من اللى شفتها من سنين

naysan said...

great great movie,,,
...
tom hanks is the best especially in "forest Gump"

Rain said...

@Aseel
Me too,3n jd I couldn't agree more!

@Sheeshany
Cas Away is AMAZINNNNNNNNNNNG jd!!!

@Dot
Yeah that and I don't have better things to do lolz
I love all Tom Hanks movies <3

@د/دودى
من أفلامي المفضلة كتير أثر فيي من أول مرة حضرتو فيها
:)

@naysan
Forrest Gump is another masterpiece
I luff Tom Hanks :)

Becky said...

I LOVE this movie too! And the book is also wonderful :D

سلما للسماء said...

I love this movie too! :)

Rain said...

@Becky
I never read the book,I wish I did before watching the movie...I hate watching the movie before reading the book :(

@سلما للسماء
أهلا وسهلا نورت المدونة