About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I promised myself not to be negative on my blog...but I have to write about this to remind myself of some things in the future..

Sometimes you wonder how certain people ended up being part of your life,I mean regardless of the extreme shallowness,the incredibly low IQ level,the huge ego and chronic self centered syndrome...regardless of all of that...I just cannot stand the lack of manners,the extreme audacity,the unbelievable faith and trust of the fact that the human race was created to serve you and keep you comfortable,I just cannot take that..

God I'm so mad and I don't know why,but I'm glad I finally took the step to get rid of this forever,I'm relieved!

I was talking to a friend about this yesterday about whether people can be imposed on you or not,if you HAVE to be with them or you can simply dispose of them,and I realize now I don't have to tolerate with this,I can simply dispose of anything unuseful  and unpleasant in my life,I'm still in charge of my relationships and I can choose what I wanna deal with and what I don't. and I don't wanna deal with this anymore
End of story.