About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, June 3, 2011


I can't believe I haven't watched this movie till now! it was absolutely amazing,a beautiful story that makes you wanna smile and cry at the same time,pushes you to reconsider your way of life,look at the person next to you and hold their hand,dance a little and smile a ton :)


Watch it and remember to be more human,ditch your blackberry,turn off the TV and go on a walk,and never forget who you are 



9 comments:

Saleh said...

A lovely movie. I watched it sometime ago. I like all those well-done animations.

ΣcoŞan said...

thanks for the reminder ..

an amazing movie indeed ..
its unique for too many reasons ..
sadly, it didn't got the attention it should have .. at least not like the other pixar/dreamworks movies ..

it represents a big nudge or (poke .. :p) for those who lost their way ..
telling them that if robots can fall in love ..
if robots can feel, surely you can ..

and as expected from a pixar animation movie the soundtracks are amazing ..
newman and armstrong are more than enough to turn any movie into musical .. :D

glad you enjoyed it .. :)

Hana said...

i didn't watch but i guess after this post i'll :)

Whisper said...

I bought this movie may be 2 years ago , I don't know why I never had the chance to watch it

I'll download it and give you my feedback soon inshallah :)

Whisper said...

Mola7aza 3 alhamesh

Love ur new "about" statement

Mabroook ya amra and good luck :)

sozan said...

It was one of the movies you can't forget! My kids until now they ask me to watch it again

Rain said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by <3

Whiper 7bebty enty <3 shokran ya 3sl :*

سراج الماضي said...

الفيلم و الأغنية من اجمل افلام الرسوم المتحركة
فكرته رائعة وقد تصبح واقع في يوم ما :)

Rain said...

جد بيجنن
شكرا عالمرور أحمد
:)