About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, July 4, 2011

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
                                          Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? 
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin 
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in? 
Do you ever feel already buried deep? 
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing 
Do you know that there's still a chance for you 
'Cause there's a spark in you? 
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine 
Just own the night like the 4th of July

3 comments:

سلما للسماء said...

مرحبا رين
مع اني ماني صديقه مقربه
وانا مابحب الكلام كتير
لكن عن جد زعلت لماشفت المسج في مدونه صالح

اتمنى مايكون صحيح

سلما للسماء said...

Beautiful Lyrics.. مع اني مابسمع اغاني

Rain said...

أهلا فيكي و شكرا لتعليقاتك اللطيفة و حضورك الجميل
شكرا الك كتير،انشالله المدونة باقية
مبسوطة انو الكلمات أعجبتك
<3