About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, July 7, 2011
" In this popular test, several kids wrestle with waiting to eat a marshmallow in hopes of a bigger prize. This video is a good illustration of temptation and the hope in future rewards. This experiment is based on many previous and similar scientific tests. "


Would you wait for the bigger thing or just enjoy what you have cause life is too short?
This is so funny,and so smart..
First comment "Lol @ the girl who eats 80% of it and put it back like "She's probably not going to notice" " LOOOL


4 comments:

sozan said...

This so funny :)poor kids man,I will not do this!!Instead I will give them the whole bag:)

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

a7la shee elly akal 2 :p
torturing kid is not nice, fun though , loool

---
my dr told us that after 4 years kids can almost always hold their desire for sweets ,,, I guess he is sO wrong :P
---
btw,, I tried to comment 2 times b4 this , so sorry for duplications :)

Saleh said...

One of the best documentaries that I have watched so far is a series called "Child of Our Time" from the BBC. Among other questions, the series aims to answer the question "Are we born or are we made?" It was designed to follow up on the lives of 25 babies who were born around the year 2000 until the age of 20. Unfortunately, it seems there are some practical difficulties in continuing the programme.

This test and many more were part of that series to examine the reaction of the children.

ΣcoŞan said...

LOOOOL

loved the blonde kid ..

and of course they are hitting on one of the primitive instincts .. greediness ..
such instincts u learn from watching people around u .. if u noticed .. the little girl didn't even understand the concept of having more .. she just ate what she had .. not like older kids, they waited .. suffering the urge for eating it .. and yet, the waited!