About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, July 16, 2011
I have SOOOO much to talk about,but right now I'm shocked at the fact that I don't really know what I feel!0_O
I don't know how it happened,last night I woke up mumbling some words...I have to say I'm amazed at what I found myself saying..I had no clue...seriously! hoe could you feel something..have something implemented in your subconscious mind and not know about it!! I did not like that,especially that what I found out is against everything I believe in...I mean it's wrong on so many levels I'm not even counting!

I HAAAATE this...I don't need this right now
She was sooo right!

I need to sit down and clear my head,the last thing I need is additional confusion.