About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Oh my god this has gone way too far,I'm not doing anything anymore!
it's Ramadan tomorrow and like every year people turned into animals,WTF! I stood for an hour on the sidewalk waiting for a cab...people went mad!
Food is not going to disappear,it's just Ramadan...it's supposed to be good,people are supposed to be relaxed,happy and peaceful....
I'm so exhausted and angry and ughhhh


I got my first paycheck today


I apologize to myself,my blog and my readers(that is if there is any left) for this horrible post about two great things


P.S. I'll do my driving test very soon,need your prayers!


Good night

11 comments:

أم محمد said...

good luck o
n your test. But dont try driving in ramadan. W ramadan kareem.

Mohammad said...

kol 3am w anti 5ayr a3adahu allahu 3alaykom bel 5ayri wal barakah..

w7l said...

علي فكرة هيك بدنا حلوانين , حلوان اول قبضة للراتب و حلوان نجاحك بالامتحان و الرخصة ان شاء الله , :(
و على فكرة المفروض درس السواقة برمضان يكون بدرسين من كثر الازمة ,
علي فكرة هيك بدنا حلوانين , حلوان اول قبضة للراتب و حلوان نجاحك بالامتحان و الرخصة ان شاء الله , :(
و على فكرة المفروض درس السواقة برمضان يكون بدرسين من كثر الازمة ,

kinzi said...

God bless you Rain. It is your dignity that is affronted, you know how wonderful people can be.

lolo said...

mbrooook,, awal rateb bedal elo zekra jamele.. btzakar awal rateb m3 eno kan fe 2005.. bs kna wa2tHa about 20 employees twazafna m3 b3d.. w ma kan lesa fe 3ende 7sab fel bank, so kan mfrod a5od cheque, BUT, my name was not correct fel cheque and they gave me my salary cash :D

enjoy dear w good luck be ur test

سلما للسماء said...

رمضان كريم
كل عام وانتي والاهل بصحه وسلامه

Becky said...

Good luck on the driving test :) and Ramadan Kareem :)

Dr. N said...

Ramadan Kareem ya batta!! Mabrook the 1st pay check...Enjoy and take it easy :)
xoxo

naysan said...

الله يوفقك و يقويك يا بطه
كل عام وانت بخير

EvaLuna said...

3an jad 9arlek shahar men lamma 5a6afek kawkab el kibar?!! walla eshtagnalek fe Spacetoon :p

Rain said...

أم محمد
انتي بعبش؟؟

mohammed
thanks

m7md AKA doc.
5ls a5adt el ro5sa u can't tease me now :D

Kinzi
hey lovely,how are you?

lolo
I wish they'd give me cash that would be so exciting lol

سلما للسماء
وانتي بخير يا قمر

Becky
I got the license!!:DDDD thanks

Nilly
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankz xoxoxoxoxox

Naysan
و انتي بألف خير حبيبتي

Toto
:(