About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, July 14, 2011
Well,everything's good,I'm happy,I'm keeping up with everything,I'm hoping for the best :)


Work is a mini community,just like university..the only difference is that you don't get to choose the people you wanna hang out with,but I think I'm lucky,I find my co-workers nice and easy going..so far lol..


I'm translating and learning new things all the time and I love it despite the long hours,but I feel bad I'm neglecting so many of my hobbies and things I love to do,not to mention my friends...the whole week I was like "I'll do that in the weekend...I'll call her in the weekend,I'll write in my blog in the weekend" Well the weekend came..I wonder if I'll get anything done! but I guess this is how it is,and I feel this is good for me,I wanna take the best of work experience and change to the better en sha allah


I'm sorry I'm not following your blogs dear fellow bloggers...I'll do it in the weekend :P loool

10 comments:

-=¤§ آس §¤=- said...

just keep on
do everything in a good condition
we'll wait the week end
good luck

naysan said...

يختي عليها!!! المعجوقه
:)
الله يعطيكِ العافيه يا بطه

ما احلى الويك اند يا ناس

sozan said...

Enjoy ur life dear! And have fun working and learning we will wait for you :)

Johannes Hutagalung said...

Gosh, you love your job, that is nice... I don't really love my job... But I can't move on. :D

Ehab said...

Good luck in your new job, glad you're liking it. Time for you to explore the "real world" kiddo :P

سلما للسماء said...

يسعدني ان كل شي تمام
موفقه
:)

Aseel said...

:) welcome to the working class... that is why we call it khameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! lool so now you know why it is a big deal :p

it's a bless to work in a friendly environment :) enjoy it sweets wish you all the best

Anonymous said...

Hope everything will continue to be good for u for ever!!! coz at the begning everything looks fine :)))

الكيل بمكيالين said...

visit my blog, there is a post dedicated for you:

http://social-double-standards.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post_19.html

Rain said...

thank you soooooooooooo much guys you're the best :))