About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 20, 2011
I wanna write about like a million things!!!! but writing seems like it's not on top of the list right now and I know that's not good but I can't help have more important things!
I wanna write about 2 girls who taught me about having hope,true hope :)
I wanna write about the marshmallow test happening in real life
I wanna write about having it figured out for the first time in my life,about having a plan and thinking of starting it right now,I just wanna wait a bit more...just to make sure everything is in place...ya rb!


Today is my blog anniversary..I've been blogging for 2 years now,can you believe that? blogging was one of the best decisions I ever made,alhamdillah :)))


What else? this is just a reminderrrrrrrrr,now I'm off
Nighty night 

4 comments:

The Black Jubah said...

Assalamualikum Sister,
Same problem here. I have kids. I took almost half a day to write a posting, that includes spelling mistakes too. We are just human.

abuelsharif said...

Allah Ywaf2ek in everything you wanna do !

Wafa' said...

Happy 2nd anniversary my dear :)

I have been honored knowing you and learning more about you. you are a very talented young lady.

Keep hoping and dreaming :)

Rain said...

thanks everyone

Foof,I always love what you say,I love you :)