About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
So I'm happy...so happy that I can't seem to talk about it,write about it,or even enjoy it..


I'm afraid of knowing just how much I am happy,because the more I know about it and feel it,the more my loss would be tremendous! 
Who said anything about loss?no one,and I don't know how I got that thought into my head :( it's keeping me from living the day and enjoying what I have right now,because I'm too worried I'll lose it later,and no matter how much I try to resist that thought and enjoy the feeling I'm still too scared to truly embrace it..


Sometimes I think I'm in way over my head,but then I remember I took a chance..yup this is the new me...the one who takes the chance and jumps off bridges never knowing if there's solid ground below :P


But no matter what,right now I wanna feel this
And remember it.


Have a good evening ♥ ♥ ♥ 

3 comments:

naysan said...

just enjoy the moment,any other feelings has its own moments.

يعني بالعربي:ليش بتنكدي ع حالك?!!!....انبسطي وخلص

have a joyous morning ♥ ♥ ♥

ΣcoŞan said...

As @naysan said ..
Just enjoy what u have ..
worrying about tomorrow ..
or expecting the worst ..
won't make it easier if it came (la sama7 allah)

all the happiness for u my friend :)

Rain said...

Naisan
you're so right :)

3bd
thank you :)