About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, September 2, 2011
I miss my blog,and miss you all,enshallah this is me coming back because I feel like there's so much to say right now.
I think for the first time in my life I feel like it's figured out..like I'm sure of everything..
I'm scared as hell but I won't give up this feeling..
Eid has been boring like usual
I'm so worried about getting back to my normal hours at work, god! they are so long :'( but en sha allah I'll manage..


I took my license about two weeks ago,that was one of the best feelings I ever had!!! I took it from the first time so that was awesome.


So these are just some of my thoughts and updates,I'm watching the great Syrian people right now and I'm praying for them,and just like Egypt and Libya I wish I was there with them:( ya rb koon m3hom,amen.


Have a lovely day everyone.
:)

9 comments:

Wafa' said...

Welcome back and I missed you a lot :)

Unlike you, I do love the normal working hours, I feel so much can be done when there is order and it's been a long time since I have such order.

As for the Syrian and their fight, I feel so ashamed of myself. I know I can not help, but still. Still all I have is to pray for them , ya Rab .

EvaLuna said...

Dobbe :I cant help it!! I have to insult:

Whisper said...

Eid Mubarak ya amar :)

Don't worry,the first working day after 3ied is very nice, we usually spend it visiting each other offices celebrating and collecting chocolate :P ever our managers were doing the same .... faaaa youm sayeb 3al2a5er bekon :)

LUNAR. said...

One Step At A Time Rain, One Step At A Time.

Don't Go So Far In Your Thoughts, You Might Not Come Back.

Happy Eid Too :)

Rain said...

Fofo
hi <3
but how long are yours?mine 10 and a half! :)

all we can do is pray for them,enshallah they'll join Tunisia and Egypt soon.

Toto
I luff u

Whisper
LOOOOL u think?ana ma azon l2eno a5er yoom 2bl el 3eed kan dandara kman


LUNAR.
Hala abu Zaina
how did I go too far?ana ma 7akeetesh ishy aslan lol

Susu said...

Eid Mubarak! We missed you!

sfo said...

أهلاً بعودتك


أنا لساتني ما عدت

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

Hey.Welcome back.Your posts are always amusing,Masha Allah.

I gave your blog an award .Now say 7 things about your self and forward this to others blogger .


http://izdiher.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-got-award.html


Congragulation

Rain said...

thnx susu ans Sfo

Izdehir I'm so sorry sweetie and thank you for the tag I'll do it soon enshallah promise!