About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
I have always thought it is far away beyond reach,I thought I had to do the impossible to actually be completely happy,I thought it took effort and time,I honestly did not think I would ever feel perfectly happy..


But I am...I am more than happy! and it was so simple and sudden that I literally can't believe it!!




So here's the lesson of the day..happiness isn't that hard to get,you just need to be with the right people! :)

6 comments:

Shrouk said...

I am happy for you :)

Aseel said...

allah yes3edek kaman w kaman :)

جعفر حجير said...

Usually I hate to read English content, I've enough of that at work. But today I insisted to read this , and .... OMG , great lesson.

نيسان said...

understood ya miss:)
the right PEOPLE

sozan said...

May allah give you happiness all the time my dear, andthere is nothing far away when is your faith in your heart :)

Rain said...

Shrouk
7bebty <3 thank you :)

Asool
w yese3dek ya rb :*

Jafar
وهي رح أكتب بالعربي واعذرنا عالعنجليزي يا معلم
انشالله انت كمان تلاقي السعادة وتنبسط بحياتك دايماً

Nissan <3
hehehe tb mnee7 :P
:***

Sozan
zman 3annek :)
Exactly,faith is happiness
thank you 7bebty :)