About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, October 15, 2011


I haven't done tags in a long time! so this is exciting :) thanks Izdehir ♥
and although I've done this tag before(I think) I'm doing it again :)
I have to list 7 facts about myself,any 7 random facts,I wonder if there is anything left to say about me...but anyway!.. here we go
1. I like stepping on dead dry leaves in the fall,I like the sound they make when I crush them with my feet :)


2. I like looking at details,it's fun to watch the little wrinkles formed on peoples' foreheads when they're surprised,or when they're looking at some point somewhere when they're telling a story..it's weird but fun!


3. I'm messy..I guess I mentioned that before...but I'm really really messy,I don't understand the point of making your bed if you're gonna get back and sleep in it in a few hours!


4. I love owls,monkeys,whales,elephants and donkeys.


5. I just love putting on my headsets and turning up the volume to the max,especially if it's Ella singing ♥♥♥♥


6. I wanna go there someday :)


7. I am watching this right now,so far it is easily making its way to my favorite list.


That was fun,I'll see you around people.. Don't forget to smile =)

1 comments:

äмän ♥ said...

=) Smileeeeee :D