About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Through every stage in one's life,they have to give up things,places..or people..
I know that for a fact because I believe in it,I believe it is healthy to to leave some people behind when moving on,but the truth is I am wondering ,is that what's happening right now?
I don't wanna lose certain people,but I wonder if it is time to let go...if it's the time when we can't do anything about it...it's just like that..it's just that we took separate paths
I don't know

1 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

we don`t lose ppl, even if life drifts us apart,, we only lose parts of them,, and only parts of us loses those even , not the whole of us :)

got me? No, ... a7san :)