About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, November 26, 2011
First Gari's Game, I love this one, and actually did not think it is sad at all, I thought it was funny and cute..who doesn't love playing and fooling around alone sometimes?? I know I do!


Then there is this short film...I guess symbolizing the fierce competition between Apple and Microsoft, I really love Pixar's animes they are very creative and funny, I thought this was very good one.

2 comments:

Finalway said...

Pixar is awesome
like it

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

nice :)
know the 2nd 1 but the 1st is new to me
--
t3rafy raino,, I don`t mind being "that" lonely these days/months/ ... years!!
u made me sad :(