About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Quit bluntly..I have always HATED wedding photos,they are so cheesy and fake,so redundant and stupid..
Bride holding the flowers near her face..bride throwing a sharp look with her smudged eyes..groom wrapping brides waste with his arm..groom sitting with bride behind him..groom and bride looking at something beyond the camera(lol)..etc..
And every time people show me their wedding photos I'd pretend I like them,but the truth is they make me laugh
But this guy here changed that concept entirely for me!! he is brilliant,his photos are honest, genuine, real, sweet, full of love and happiness you can see and feel, his photos are outstanding mashallah,I so want him in my wedding lol
Thank you Mohammad Haqqi for making me love weddings and wedding photos again :)
and here I post some of my favorites,and some more in my photo album,enjoy












5 comments:

نيسان said...

I checked his facebook page when you mentioned it earlier...his photos are so natural yet artistic!

BIG LIKE....

♥●• İzdiher •●♥ said...

oK HIS WORK IS DIFFERENT . very DECENT AND CREATIVE.

Dr. N said...

3an jad kteer 7elo. Thanks for the tip :)
Miss you ya benet, nchallah 3eedek kan sa3eed!!

Rana Al Sha'bani said...

And to agree with you i didn't like most of my engagement photos i only liked the ones inside the hall and i loved a photo my aunt took for me by chance, i was holding a glass of water and drinking, and my fiance(husband now) was gazing at me! That photo worth a million dollars to me because it's honest :) وأختي علقتلي عليها بأغنية يا بنت السلطان :)

Rain said...

نيسان
فعلا مبدع

Izdehir
very decent indeed!

Nilly
زمان عنك!
عيدي كان ممل كالعادة
كيفك انتي،جد أي ميس يو تو!

رنا
جد الصور العفوية أحلى