About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Wednesday, December 28, 2011
I'm sorry but we are such drama queens.. we act as if the whole world is out there to get us, y3y the other day I was talking to some colleagues about the Christian minority in Jordan and some of them were like "They act as if they accept and respect us but they don't..they try to destroy Islam, they always try to hurt us" and I really thought that was pathetic cause I really don't think the world revolves around that issue..
Anyway some time ago people started talking about this new toy in the market that says "Hit Aisha" (the prophet's wife -peace be upon him-) .
The toy actually says "Go go go, pull over and take the hostages" .... and I have no more to add!
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SwKLlRZTM0

1 comments:

EvaLuna said...

6ab ana ma sme3t la hay wala hay! noise mesh soot andari!