About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, December 9, 2011
1. I can't comment on blog posts, dunno what's wrong :(
2. I'm hopelessly addicted to this
3. The year is about to be over, can you believe that? went by so quickly with so many events!
4. Love everyone in this video (not sud rud guys though ...seriously)




We've got some real talents in Jordan if you ask me.


5. I've been hoping and praying I would get a job I applied for a while ago, but it has been two weeks and I think I probably didn't get it, me sad :(


That's it for now, off to have breakfast
have a lovely day :)

1 comments:

Finalway said...

اول اشي عادي جدا الواحد يكسل عن التعلق

ثاني شي انا بتعالج من ادمان هالموقع من اشهر على الفاضي

ثالثاً كل عام وانتي بخير السنة روحت

رابعاً:جاري المعاينة

thanx