About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, February 10, 2012


I'm just so sick of winter this year! I've never felt frustrated and depressed of it before, I've always adored rain, snow, clouds.., but this year I just want it to be over :( am I turning into a grumpy person? it's just that I hate driving in foggy weather, and I hate waking up in the morning and getting out from my warm bed, I'm always too lazy to take a shower...


I also hate that I have to warm up my car for some time before leaving, every time I wanna go somewhere I change my mind because it's too cold and it's not worth it..
I don't know maybe I'm just turning into one of those old grumpy employees who hate their jobs and who are frustrated from everything around them..


Or maybe I just miss the sunshine!


In the picture: the other day it was kinda warm and the poor almond tree was fooled and a tiny tender blossom was born, it was lovely, but didn't last long </3


Have a lovely evening everyone :)

2 comments:

EvaLuna said...

exactly my point

Rain said...

ino?