About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
I'm in serious need for a big doze of good movies these days..all I do at work is research and write about BAD movies.
So here is my list..I already watched some of these but they are worth rewatching again and again..

The Prestige
The Exorcist
Pirates of Silicon Valley
Donnie Darko
Total Sunshine of The Spotless Mind
Precious
Cinderella Man
Being John Malkovich
Midnight in Paris
The Darjeeling Limited
The Big Lebowski
Crash
Son of Rambo
Instict
Monster
Seven
12 Monkeys
The Pianist
Star Dust
Into The Wilde
Saturday Night Live
Inception
The Departed
The Curious Case of Benjamen Btton
The Hours
Lost in Translation
Days of Heaven
Milk
21 Grams
Cold Mountain
About Schmidt
The Grey
Secondhand Lions
AI
Sin City
Detachment
50/50
Peeping Tom
The Cabinet in the Woods
The Avengers
Moonrise Kingdom
The Dark Knight Rises
Brave
Ted
The Amazing Spiderman
Ice Age Continental Drift
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Will be adding more**

3 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

جميييييييييييييييل
:)

The Drajeeling Limited
The Big Lebowski
Crash
Son of Rambo
أبعرفهمش!

Finalway said...

silent of the lambs --- > Kinda old but awesome
Fracture -->strongly recommended
The edge
desturbia
Rango
Pineapple express
Inception
M.I.3 : ghost protocol
Green Zone

Rain said...

Haitham,
tb yalla ne7darhom :)

Jehad
mo3zam elly olt.ho 7adreet.hom, bs jd 7lween, shokran