About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Here is why I love photography so much: It captures the beauty of a moment that will never happen again, and that you never know if you'd ever witness again, preserving it forever in your hands..I think that's the biggest treasure you could ever get...you get the chance to look back on the beautiful moments in pictures, that's why we should always take more photos of ourselves.


Here is a video capturing so much beauty that it makes you cry

2 comments:

Haitham هيثم Al-Sheeshany الشيشاني said...

يا الله ، سبحانك ما أبدع خلقك :)

يسلمووووووووووووو رينو

Finalway said...

سبحانك ربي ما اعظمكم ..

شكرا يا ست قطورة
AKA rain
:)