About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Monday, April 2, 2012
I think I've found the right job for me, you know..the one I can say would stay at for the next couple of years, I've been working there for two weeks now, and although it's still new but I'm happy with what I'm learning, and I love the field I'm working in, I have one sweet colleague and a very nice boss..so all in all I'm very happy.. and compared to my previous job anything would seem perfect :)


Love

3 comments:

Saleh said...

بالتوفيق إن شاء الله

Haitham Jafar said...

نستنا أول إسفين مرتب بتاكليه و بعديها بنشوف!

:شرير:

---
يااااااااا رب تتوفقي :)

may it be a career 4 u :)

Rain said...

Saleh
shokraaaaaaaaaan :)

Haitham
ya rait 3al asafeen...sorna ndawim sabtat :((((((((((